30 day contract - OUTSIDE IR35
We are currently looking for a GDPR Consultant to join a Public sector organisation based in Bristol for a 30 day assignment. Start date ASAP - day rate £400 p/d OUTSIDE IR35.
We are recruiting for an experienced, proactive data protection and GDPR specialist to help us to manage the creation and approval of DPIAs across the programme.
* Baseline current DPIA status across the programme and provide gap analysis for achieving the required approvals
* Identify the required DPO process and wider requirements for the creation and approval of DPIAs, including research, analysis and facilitating workshops
* Baseline and document data models and flows
* Identify and document data protection risks and mitigations
* Provide guidance/support to the team on data protection and wider GDPR compliance
* Working with the project team to help develop, test and iterate the new casework system. Experience:
* Experience of Agile business analysis and/or project management * Experience of working as part of a project delivery team
Certification in the field of GDPR and Data Protection
* Proficient in the creation of Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
* Ability to identify DPIA requirements
* Ability to write operational process specifications that adequately describe data processing
Please click and apply to learn more