Global Product Manager
My client is an innovative healthcare company who are going through a really exciting transformation and now looking for a Global Product Manager to join at this phase of their scale up.
I am looking for a skilled Product Manager to help my client define, bring to market, and drive adoption of high-quality imaging and diagnostic solutions that the clinical partners will love. You'll do this as part of a multidisciplinary team, in collaboration with doctors, medical innovators, and health care organisations, and alongside some of the top AI partners in the world. You'll be joining at an exciting and challenging time as they expand the digital and connected product portfolio. Given that my client is only at the start of this journey, in this position you'll have the unique opportunity to develop and implement a vision that will shape the company for years to come.
- Passionate about medical technology and marketing, with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Solid product management experience in digital solutions and connected devices in the medical space is essential
- Proven experience developing and executing product launches and campaigns in a diversity of global markets
- Experience with developing product roadmaps based on deep customer insight and bringing market-leading digital solutions and connected devices from idea to market, in line with customer expectations
- Experience in leading strategic marketing in SaaS, implementing digital business and pricing models
- Sufficient fluency in hardware and software product development to be able to work with multi-disciplinary development teams
- An energetic, enthusiastic and hard-working self-starter. High expectations for self and others regarding delivery and performance. Resilient and determined
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written, able to express yourself clearly, "sell" your ideas to others, and explain concepts to non-technical audiences
- Able to think creatively and critically to problem-solve and identify solutions
- Exceptional people skills, with the ability to quickly build strong relationships, negotiate, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ophthalmic product management experience
- Experience with AI & Machine learning
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence. This role can be remote but some travel to the office would be required when the position first starts and a few times a month thereafter.