- £0.00 - £465 per day + INSIDE IR35
- Job Type
- Tara Hibbott
Governance and Reporting Manager
- £465 per day. Inside IR35 (paid through either an Umbrella or LTD company)
- Remote (attached to Exeter office - may be an expectation to go in once a month)
- Aug 2022 - April 2023 duration (likely extension)
The role of the Governance and Reporting Specialist is to manage and control governance activities in the project to enable effective management and decision-making of the project. They should ensure timely, consistent and accurate data collection, analysis and reporting on project progress and delivery confidence.
* Stakeholder - Work with stakeholders to agree a governance and reporting structure and embed maintain the portfolio drumbeat.
* Establish governance & reporting landscape - Understand and communicate the organisation's governance pathways - driving appropriate use of boards and build governance into the project cycle.
* Analysis and challenge of data in the reports . Present reports at relevant boards. Develop and agree tolerances, escalation triggers and investment gateways.
* Provision of management information support to governance boards.
* Knowledge & information management - Set knowledge and information processes that conforms with the organisations standards. QA and challenge the project/business to follow the agreed processes. Disseminate lessons learned within project and wider community
* Toolset support - Provide support to the programmes directorate in the use of the ITBM tool (single source of truth)