Governance and Reporting Manager
Remote for foreseeable. There is an expectation to return to the office in some capacity in the coming months/year. Titchfield (Fareham) or Newport (South Wales) office location.
£25-27 per hour. Inside IR35
End: 31st March 2022
Technical Skills (from Project Delivery Capability Framework and level)
The role of the Governance and Reporting Specialist is to manage and control governance activities in the project/programme to enable effective management and decision-making. They should ensure timely, consistent and accurate data collection, analysis and reporting on project progress and delivery confidence.
Typical role responsibilities:
* Establish governance & reporting landscape - Draft and own terms of reference for boards and define roles of board members. Work with senior project/programme colleagues to draft board agendas. Keep log of board decisions and owners. Work with decision owners to provide report updates. Analysis data and present at relevant boards
* Stakeholder - Liaise with Stakeholders to gather data. Review data, and work with stakeholders to resolve anomalies or gaps.
* Risk & Issue Management - Work with risk manager/ risk owners to report risks to project/programme boards.
* Change Control - Work with the change manager/ PM to provide data for Change Control requests. Present change control requests to relevant board and disseminate the outcome.
* Knowledge & information management - Implement knowledge and information process. Advise the project/programme on correct processes and lead the lessons learned process.
A proven track record of the following in the context of a moderate complexity programme/project or board secretariat environment are essential:
The development and implementation of the standards, tools, processes, systems and frameworks for successful governance. Adopting the most appropriate approach to ensure successful delivery.
The identification, interpretation, analysis and presentation of information to provide clear, insightful briefing, advice and reporting to facilitate decision making
Expertise in interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships across functional and organisational boundaries
The prioritisation and successful delivery of outputs in a fast-paced, high pressure and time-sensitive environment?responding quickly and decisively to changing circumstances.