Be part of a rapidly growing global business and help the world’s coolest technology companies scale and grow. As part of our uniquely diverse, friendly and highly successful team based in Kreuzberg, you’ll bring a “roll-your-sleeves-up” approach to help us unearth top technology talent in a thriving digital market.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, organised individual who wants to help connect great talent with exciting organisations across Germany and support the business through its initial growth phase and beyond.
If you have great communication skills and the ability and confidence to use your own initiative, we can offer you a flexible approach to work. This will include a blend of home and office-based working, a tailored career progression plan with clear promotional gateways as well as monthly, quarterly and annual incentives. For example, the potential to travel the world and work from any of our 16 global locations and much, much more.
· Advertising vacancies across job boards, social media and LinkedIn
· Pre-screening of applicants’ CVs via database, job boards, LinkedIn and referrals
· Screening candidates via face-to-face, telephone or video interviews to understand their career goals and key motivations
· Arranging and coordinating interviews
· Growing your social media networks and personal brand
· Ensuring our CRM is up to date and all candidates are uploaded fully onto our system
· Building and adding to talent pools
· Ensuring we have all relevant onboarding details from candidates while maintaining records and remaining compliant with contractual requirements
· Delivering ongoing support to candidates as required, providing a high level of integrity and customer care
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, as well as the option to work from home when you need to
- A friendly, open-minded working environment where you’ll be supported from day one
- A private office in a stylish co-working space with free fruit, tea, coffee, and regular social meetups
- A shiny new company laptop and tech equipment
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching, support and training
- Career progression with multiple different paths to grow into your dream role
- A highly competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Varied local and regional incentive programmes, including fully paid staff meals, nights out, and summer trips to Ibiza, Vegas and Monaco to name just a few
- The opportunity to travel to any of our offices around the world