Graduate Developer - East Midlands - Up to £25k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading marketing organisation that is looking to recruit a Developer on a permanent basis. Based in the East Midlands, this is an excellent oppurtunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with stakeholders within the organisation in order to understand complaince and security requirements;
- Writing data manipulation processes;
- Drafting data cleansing routines.
The successful candidate will have:
- A degree in IT on an analytical subject;
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and communicate complex information.
Due to the location of the organisation, access to a car would be needed.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.