Graduate Developer - Yorkshire - Permanent - £25 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading marketing and communications company that is looking to recruit a Graduate Developer on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, the successful candidate will gain exposure to various aspects of the business and be trained in multiple areas including developing composition scripts and writing data processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the production of manifests and bag label files for production;
- Producing manifests and bag label files for production;
- Assisting in securely transmitting and receiving data and artwork;
The successful candidate will:
- Have a degree within IT (or similar discipline);
- Be comfortable liaising with stakeholders at different levels of an organisation;
- Be highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
Due to where the client is based, having access to a car is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a graduate looking for an introduction into IT. This role pays a base salary of up to £25 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your latest CV.