Graduate Ecommerce Designer - Contract - 3 months - £80 per day
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading software company that is looking to recruit a Ecommerce Designer on an initial 3 month contract. This role is home based and the successful candidate will work closely with new customers as they join the organisations website.
The successful candidate will
- Be a graduate with a degree in Design
- Be an analytical thinker and be adept at troubleshooting;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Be comfortable with MS Office (Excel in particular);
- Have experience with Photoshop / Illustrator.
Any experience with HTML / CSS experience is preferred although not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a market specialist as they undergo their next phase of development. The role is for an initial 3 months but depending on the success of the candidate, they may offer you a permanent job - this will pay up to £25 000.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview immediately. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.