- City of London, London
- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
Graduate Software Engineer / Developer (.NET)
Central Government Consultancy.
Permanent - Remote Working
£25,000-£35,000 - Depending on Experience
An exciting opportunity has arise to work at Talent Consulting for a Graduate software Engineer / Developer.
We are Talent Consulting. We design and build better, bolder and inclusive digital solutions for the Public Sector. We work in an agile, iterative way.
Due to a large number of Central Government Digital contracts which we have won, we are looking to continue on our growth journey in 2022 with an Graduate Software Engineer / Developer on a permanent basis.
The role will see you working with one of our Central Government contracts on a very high-profile and highly visible digital programme working alongside Talent Consulting's Digital Programme team.
Responsibilities for Graduate Software Engineer / Developer:
- For building synchronous and asynchronous services, serving a variety of citizen and government systems, with the ownership for the quality of code you produce.
- You will take ownership for the tasks assigned from the backlog, writing clean, simple and test driven code
- You will take part in the agile process, sharing thoughts on code, reviewing code with colleagues through standard GIT practices.
- Attendance at all the agile ceremonies our client requires, for example, Daily stand ups, Backlog reviews, Story pointing and retrospectives
- You will work alongside our dev-ops and senior developers to help maintain and deploy the code you write.
- Alongside this, you will be building automated tests to support our continuous deployment environment as well as share knowledge of your work to the wider team, both technical and non-technical.
Requirements for Graduate Software Engineer / Developer:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- TDD and Agile working practices
- C# netcore, SOLID principals
- Team player and able to deliver enterprise level solutions
- Strong communicator, and able to deliver on the task being worked on
- Shares knowledge with the team
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV ASAP.