- 100% Remote Working
- Hadoop/Cloudera Programming
- Big Data, Spark tech stack
- Current SC Clearance required
We're looking for experienced Data Engineers for a brand new greenfield project and huge data transformation, in light of COVID-19.
What you need to know
- Proven experience of data engineering including data wrangling, profiling, preparation
- Proven experience of big data environments, within the Hadoop Stack including data ingestion, processing and storage using HDFS, Spark, Hive, Python, Impala, Cloudera
- experience of developing ETL functionality in a cloud or on-premise environment;
- Experience of using tools such as Apache Spark
What you will be doing
- Working with with members of the Data Engineering team to develop automated coding solutions for a range of ETL, data cleaning, structuring and validation processes.
- Working with large semi-structured datasets to construct linked datasets derived from multiple underlying sources as well as supporting the wider team in delivering a range of data profiles across key strategic administrative data flows.
- Assisting in a range of ETL and warehousing design projects
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch