Head of Architecture / Software Engineering-Manchester- £100k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading eCommerce provider that is looking to recruit a Head of Architecture on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will be intrinsically involved in defining and delivering the technology roadmap.
In addition, you will work closely with the development team and be responsible for scaling the onsite technical resource.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the IT strategy is in line with the organisation's business's strategy;
- Governance & monitoring code practise
- Working closely with key stakeholders to redefine the technology roadmap.
The successful candidate will have
- A proven background within an eCommerce organisation;
- Experience of roadmap definition
- High level solution design
- Application of Agile and SOLID principals pragmatically
- Collaborative work ethic
This role offers a base salary of up to £100 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension and flexible working.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your updated CV