Head of Data
Salary: £85,000-100,000 + Package
Fast growing e-commerce business is looking for Head of Data to come in and redesign their company Business Intelligence strategy and architecture (Greenfield project). You must have rich experience across variety of systems; and apply that knowledge and showcase it in your design.
Ideally you will have previous experience in small e-commerce company as a Head of Data/BI. You will look at latest, modern tech and re-design system with it (Not Microsoft stack).
- Must have previous experience in E-Commerce/Retail company (agile-fast pace environemnt)
- Experience with modern tech such as: AWS, Kafka, spark, AWS, Azure, Google cloud, Mongo.DB, scala, NoSQL, and Magento; is highly desirable.
- You will have modern views on data capabilities in business transformation such as Data empowerment.
- You will be experienced in managing large data sets of multiple sources or managing the design, development and implementation of an information system. You will need to develop BI applications and data models, manage and mentor the development of data modelling in the enterprise, or design, develop, and document the data model, associated metrics, and information delivery model.
- Crucial part of the job involves interacting with partners, stakeholders, vendors, and teams both externally and internally. Being able to build cross-functional bridges to communicate and carry out the vision and strategy or being capable of identifying areas of opportunity and partnership.
- You will need to recommend and design solutions according to both business needs and IT needs/technical architecture.
- Having an effective relationship and collaborating with both the business and IT will be mutually beneficial and foster success.
- You will communicate with non-technical users about the impact of complex analysis on key performance indicators (KPIs) of the business.
Generous benefit package includes pension, flexible hours or (working from home if required), gym membership and social events.
Up to £85,000-100,000 + Package
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Head of Data opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.