Head of Business Intelligence
Salary: £85,000-90,000 + Package
Fast growing e-commerce business is looking for Head of BI to come in and redesign their company Business Intelligence strategy and architecture (Greenfield project). You must have rich experience across variety of systems; and apply that knowledge and showcase it in your design.
- You will communicate with non-technical users about the impact of complex analysis on key performance indicators (KPIs) of the business.
- You will be experienced in managing large data sets of multiple sources or managing the design, development and implementation of an information system. You will need to develop BI applications and data models, manage and mentor the development of data modelling in the enterprise, or design, develop, and document the data model, associated metrics, and information delivery model.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) was listed, as was the ability to incorporate SQL data sources within Microsoft Office products OR AWS.
- Crucial part of the job involves interacting with partners, stakeholders, vendors, and teams both externally and internally. Being able to build cross-functional bridges to communicate and carry out the vision and strategy or being capable of identifying areas of opportunity and partnership.
- You will need to recommend and design solutions according to both business needs and IT needs/technical architecture.
- Having an effective relationship and collaborating with both the business and IT will be mutually beneficial and foster success.
- Previous experience in E-Commerce company is highly desirable
Generous benefit package includes pension, flexible hours or (working from home if required), gym membership and social events.
Up to £85,000-90,000 + Package
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Head of Business Intelligence opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.