My client in Liverpool are looking for a contract Head of Data Analysis for an initial 3 month contract to create a high energy blend of responsive and proactive analysis which guides the business to make the right decisions to generate growth based on player analysis.
- Responsibility for the management, development and accountability of a small group of data analysts
- Senior stakeholder management and engagement in sharing insight, understanding and commercial recommendations
- Development, alignment and implementation of a single customer strategy
- Development of detailed player segmentation and recommended contact strategy
- Development of depth understanding of key business performance metrics such as lapsing behaviour, retention, player lifetime value, campaign payback analysis
- Product category analysis - active players, margin growth etc
- Development of business performance dashboards
Knowledge Skills & Experience.
- Senior management experience 3-5 years and accustomed to senior stakeholder engagement
- Leadership experience, people management and mentoring track record including leading by example with dynamism
- Examples of where data insight has delivered commercial advantage
- Communication skills - where data becomes commercial insight and action
- Creating simplicity from complexity
If this sounds like a role for you then apply for more information and I'll be in touch with suitable candidates.