Head of Development - Manchester - Permanent
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading software company that is looking to recruit a Head of Development on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will have come from a development background and have a strong understanding of agile and has led on large scale change initiatives.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that processes are in place;
- Ensuring that the team understand the benefits of an agile way of working;
- Play a key role in the recruitment of the development team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of managing large teams - particularly developers;
- Ideally come from a development background
- Previously driven technology forward within the business.
This role is instrumental in defining the tech strategy, new platform initiative and people management/recruitment. Further progression is possible in this role for the right candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth. This position offers a competitive salary (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension and 25 days annual leave.
If you, or anyone you know is interested, please send a copy of your CV