We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name based in multiple locations across the UK, who are looking for a Head of Infrastructure to work within the infrastructure, transformation and change directorate.
As the Head of Infrastructure, you will be accountable for owning the infrastructure roadmap for all existing and emerging initiatives.
On a day to basis, you will:
- Proactively review existing technologies and perform market reviews to ensure our technology vendors are cost-effective and fit for purpose and operating to industry best practice
- Work with the central commercial team to provide technical guidance on all new Infrastructure related RFP's, vendor negotiations and contractual agreements
- Ensure all technical designs for new services are reviewed for fit for purpose, strategically aligned and complaint with internal and external obligations
- Build, document and transition new Infrastructure services into production, roadmap items, technology replacements and transformational objectives
As an individual, you will ..
- Promote cross functional team work to bring teams together and knowledge share
- Lead from the front through setting clear goals, expectations and overall direction for the team in line with company values
- Be a great communicator across all levels of the business to increase and improve the flow of information and updates through the business
- Use meticulous planning and analysis to control the workload and baseline against plans to track and forcast progress
Your skills ...
- Stong knowledge of Network design and implementation ideally to CCNP level
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server and supporting technologies (AD, DNS, DHCP etc) ideally to MCSE level
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience in the automated delivery of Infrastructure systems
- Ability to positively lead people, directly and indirectly in the delivery of transformed systems and services