Head of User Experience & Insite (Data & Surveys)
GDS Principals / Central Government
Inside IR35 - £800pd, before deductions.
Currently working with a critical division within central government, we are looking to recruit a Head of User Experience. This role is to work on an integral part of the EU exit, so come with serious economical implications.
You will have excellent understanding of GDS (Government Digital Service) principles and well versed in being an ambassador of user feedback throughout the user journey, in order to improve service design.
**GDS (Government Digital Services) / Public Sector project understanding essential**
- Conducting research to gather insights, leading quantitative and qualitative research projects.
- Manage and conduct user research and concept development.
- Understanding of user personas and investigate user behaviour.
- Experience conducting user journey mapping within operational environments.
- Expert in working with different types of data & surveys.
- Modelling insights gained from user research into formats to enhance organizational understanding of users - such as personas and user journey maps.
If this sound like a role that speaks to your existing skillset, please don't hesitate to apply and send and up to date CV asap.