- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £30000 per annum
- Job Type
- Jack Smith
Position - First Line Support
Location - High Wycombe, UK
The role as the Help Desk Officer is to provide first line support, using the clients software. As a valued member of the Support Team this roll will proactively address customer needs and concerns by responding to tickets, phone calls and attending on-site meetings. By escalating enquiries and working with internal teams, the goal is to ensure customer value is maintained.
Candidates must be expected to meet specific key perfromance indicators within each of the key responsibilities:
- Ensuring all written and verbal communication to key stakeholders is provided in a professional, concise and timely manner.
- Answer queries and resolve issues with software applications and escalate or close tickets as neccessary.
- Build and maintain owenership of knowledge base for commonly encountered issues within applications.
- BSc in information technology, computer science or equilavent.
-Proven working experience in providing help desk support.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise own tasks.
- Leadership skills, team management and mentoring skills.