1st Line Support/Helpdesk Analyst/Service Desk Analyst
£120-£130 per day inside IR35
I'm working with an ambitious business who are invested in their plans to accelerate their offering in the market. This includes transforming the way they do business, cultivating technology and adapting their people internally.
They are looking for a 1st Line Support/Helpdesk Analyst to join their Service Desk on an initial 6 month contract.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring all phone calls and emails are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Addressing any 1st line incidents and making sure they are dealt with promptly.
- Investigating and escalating 2nd line incidents.
- Working closely with the 2nd line and 3rd line teams to achieve a fast resolution.
What experience do you need for this role?
- Strong analytical/troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of end to end ownership of incidents.
They organisation are based in North Manchester and you will be required to be in the office around 3 days per week!
Sound like you?
Apply directly and I will give you a call to discuss further.