We have an excellent opportunity for a Helpdesk Manager to join us to manage and lead a team of predominantly System/Software Support Analysts.
As a Helpdesk Manager you will be responsible for resolving customer service queries, and achieving customer SLA's.
You will drive a customer focused culture and coach individuals and the team to improve personal and team performance. Team Leaders are also responsible for the on-going development of the team.
This is a hands-on role, you will be expected to offer technical advice and support in relation to the software product.
- Responsible for the teams' workloads and ensuring there is a focus on the ownership, prioritisation, and urgency of issues.
- Become an expert in the software product.
- Establish and maintain an excellent relationship with key stakeholders
- Develop individuals and implement learning interventions to reach the required standard whilst supporting personal development aspirations
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement and idea generation, encouraging the team to contribute to improving the ways of working, sharing best practice.
- Leadership & Management experience in a customer facing service role
- Results focused
- A team player
If this sounds like something you would be interested in apply directly and I will give all suitable candidates a call.