HR and OD Administrator
£120 per hour. Inside IR35
Until March 2022 with possible extension.
Remote for foreseeable. Office location in Edinburgh.
To provide administrative support across the HR & OD team and provide a responsive and accurate administration support covering a range of activities, including supporting HR Advisers and HR Officers to deliver tasks and projects.
- General administration duties including filing, maintaining the HR mailbox, distributing mail, photocopying, maintaining stationery inventory, room bookings, catering orders, raising purchase orders, maintaining logs and spreadsheets.
- Specific tasks for all areas of HROD, including assisting with preparation for interviews and assessment centres, pre-employment checks, publishing vacancies, preparation for training courses, performance & learning system activities, assistance with sickness absence input, system testing, monitoring probation completion and payroll input.
- Acting as a first point of contact for enquiries to HROD from a range of stakeholders, including managers, employees and third party suppliers.
- Project support - acting as admin support, where required, to HROD colleagues undertaking any project work
- You must hold a minimum of 5 Standard Grades (grades 1-3) or Ordinary Grades (A-C) including English and a numerical subject (other qualifications equivalent to these may also be acceptable)
- The ability to make sound judgements in relation to administrative support
- Behaviour: Managing a quality service
- Behaviour: Working Together