We are currently looking for a HR Advisor to join a critical division of the UK government. The focus of the role is to support the design and delivery of an effective HR services. You will work with suppliers to define the HR solution and processes, working to ensure that all elements are properly documented and implemented.
What you will need
- Experience using up to date knowledge of employment legislation, employment policy and processes
- Ability to balance stakeholder and operational needs with employment law and civil service requirements.
- Experience of developing or amending terms and conditions of employment, all to reflect business needs whilst complying with the relevant frameworks.
- Experience managing HR casework, ideally in a multi-site organisation.
- Proven ability in organising a complex workload, prioritising and managing rapidly changing demands and priorities
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.