- Hampshire, England
- £15 - £18 per hour
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 2 days ago
We are currently looking for a HR Generalist to join a critical division of the UK government. To work alongside the various HR workstreams, this role will support the HR team with various divisional projects (including Recruitment, Training, Payroll and Health & Safety).
Skills you will need
- Experience developing HR & Recruitment policies and processes.
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of employment legislation and best practice in recruitment and HR functions.
- Ability to develop employment processes, documentation, and communications - ensuring compliance with employment law and civil service requirements.
- Commercial exposure in implementing workforce plans across different departments.
- Possess a full understanding of the GDPR requirements and develop processes to ensure monitoring and compliance for wider operations.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.