- IBM Business Automation Workflow (BAW)
- Newport (Remote initially)
- Public Sector client
Join our team who are establishing a Business Process Automation Centre of Excellence (CoE) to support the introduction of Business Process Management (BPM)
Essential & Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge of developing business process applications using IBM BAW to an expert level, including business process design, user interaction design, data object development and development of management information as well as defining integration points into other systems.
- Use of IBM Business Automation Insights to development management information dashboards.
- Designing, shaping and improving business processes (working with business end users) to elicit requirements and leverage automation techniques.
- Development experience in AWS / GCP to write systems of record and expose CRUD REST APIs / write simple services or define the services which are required to support the automation.
- Working with people to training and develop them in the use of automation tools.
Should you be interested in exploring such an opportunity apply online or get in touch with taijaan decordova @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence.