IBM BAW Automation Developer / Analyst - Fully Remote - Outside IR35 Contract
Deadline: 20/1/2020 at 5pm
We are establishing a Business Process Automation Centre of Excellence (CoE) to support the introduction of:
- Business Process Management (BPM)
We make use of the IBM Business Automation Workflow BPM / Case Management toolset for BPM and this is a core element of our automation strategy to manage end to end process design.
We will be recruiting on a permanent basis to staff the CoE however, we have a number of areas where we want to accelerate work and deliver value quickly. This particular post will assist in the introduction of BPM to our data pipeline.
We are looking for an Automation Developer / Analyst to join us for a period (with additional funding being sought to extend the role) who has extensive experience in using IBM BAW to design business processes / user interaction.
These individuals will work alongside IBM consultants initially and later, as our recruitments progress, alongside permanent members of staff.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The following are the main areas of responsibility
- Identifying and Developing opportunities for automation and exploring the possibilities for applying automation to business processes
- Developing and configuring IBM BAW to deliver specific applications to business areas.
- Supporting and mentoring business / IT users and helping them in the configuration of the automation toolsets
- Putting in place automation development and configuration standards / best practice, including establishing governance procedures around the use of automation technologies
- Identifying integration points between automation technologies and the wider ONS architecture and working with technical / solution architects to define and develop these integrations
Please Apply if your skills match the above!