Desktop Engineer (NHS)
£150.00 per day Inside of IR35
8 months initially
Are you a skilled ICT Desktop Engineer looking for your next role? My client is a NHS organisation based in Essex.
- Provision and supporting the delivery of deployment, upgrades, migrations, replacements etc of IT infrastructure.
- Hands on desktop engineer
- A car is required as you will be travelling across multiple sites
- NHS experience is beneficial, particularly working within the GP IT environment
- Windows 7 to 10
- Deployment of a large number of new desktop devices
- Replacement of devices
- Working in a busy multi-site environment
- Upgrade to Windows10 or removal/replacement of remaining Windows7 devices
- Deployment of keyboards, mouse and docking stations as replacement for existing items, or provision of stock to sites
- Dell PCs/ Laptops, Printers, Windows 10 Operating system
- Working Knowledge of PCs/Laptops/Peripherals, MS Operating Systems and Software
- Min 1 year experience of resolving issues remotely (using remote access tools)
- Min 1 year field work supporting desktop/laptop/printers etc
- Previous Field Engineer experience and/or involvement with a refresh programme
To be considered please apply via the link.
Note: due to the covid pandemic the office telephone number might not be answered. Please apply and await a response from the consultant.