Exceptional individuals, with a proven background in Identity and Access Management & Security required to take part in a multi £Bn publicly significant transformation programme.
Part of a newly formed architect governance function as the Identity and Access Management Security Architect you are responsible for the provision of security architecture services working to reduce both the probability and impact of cyber-attacks to this government agency.
What you'll be leading on
- Lead the management and optimisation of identity and access management security architecture ensuring end-to-end solutions are in place and communicated across the business.
- Produce and maintain appropriate technical security guidance documentation for identity and access management in support of wider security policies.
- Work alongside wider architectural governance functions to ensure all change initiatives are reviewed, supported and aligned with the identity and access management security architecture.
- Work with external partners to influence identity and access management related regulatory requirements and ensure that change initiatives are aligned with those requirements.
- Support wider security architecture activities outside of identity and access management when required.
- Anticipate technology trends, future threats and capability requirements and support development to address these.
You're a natural advisory to senior stakeholders and therefore supporting 4000+ publicly critical users sings to your sense of purpose.
- Cyber Security Qualifications: To hold relevant cyber security qualifications to prove depth of knowledge and achieve credibility with stakeholders: BSc / MSc in Cyber Security, Computer Science or related subject; CISSP, GICSP, Senior CCP (Architect) or similar Security Architecture qualification; CCSP, CCSK or similar Cloud Security qualification.
- Architectural Methodologies: Experience of applying or relevant qualifications / certifications in: SABSA, TOGAF
- Software Development Lifecycles: Deep familiarity with contemporary DevOps methods and tooling, Experience of applying DevSecOps.
- Microsoft Azure: Extensive experience of deploying Azure related security controls.
- IAM & PAM: Extensive experience of deploying IAM and PAM solutions
- Risk Management: Expert understanding of cyber security risk management.
- Operational technology: Familiarity with one or more of: IEC 62443 series standards, ISO 26262 and related standards, Embedded system development, Connected/Autonomous Vehicle and ITS systems and standards e.g. ETSI standards, NCSC Cyber Assessment Framework
Please note successful candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to go through full clearance checks at point of onboarding
The is is permanent position based in the United Kingdom however, you will be expected to go into nearest UK office (North/Midlands/South East and South West) when necessary (workshops/f2f meeting etc) in order to proceed.
Should you wish to apply please follow the route online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence.
Remuneration discussed on application