Identity Manager Engineer (MIM/FIM)
3-month Contract - Up to £550pd
(SC clearance essential)
My client is a prestigious organisation looking for an Identity Manager Engineer to work closely on their systems and ensure success within their current projects.
- Managing Windows Server 2012+
- Working closely on their Identity Manager systems including - Synchronization Rules, Interface Development and Management Agent Creation.
- Active Directory management and administration.
- Producing HLD/LLD documents.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Identity Manager systems or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM)
- AD Management
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
If you would like to hear more about the opportunity or feel you have the relevant skillset then please do not hesitate to apply or get in touch!