Talent are partnered with an award winning educational organisation based in West Yorkshire who are searching for a Implementation and Training Manager to join their team.
As a Implementation and Training Manager you will be involved in the full project lifecycle from project initiation and resource planning through to implementation, and service transition.
A bit of what you will get up to…
- You will take end to end ownership of the delivery process.
- Work along side both the sales and technical functions of the business.
- Customer onboarding.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Training junior employees.
What skills do you need to be considered for this position…
- Stakeholder management experience.
- A minimum of 2 years Learning Management Systems in a similar implementation/delivery position.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you have experience of working with Moodle this is extremely desirable.
Apply directly and I will give you a call!