- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Lois May
Talent are partnered with a truly ambitious SaaS integrator who provide Project Management, Risk and Strategy software to businesses globally. We're seeking a driven individual to join their implementation team in the UK.
This organisation prides itself on the progression of their staff. As the business continues to propel their footprint in UK the demand for internal promotions, recognition and expansion increase. So if you're innovative, passionate about your career and ready to climb in an company, this could be the place for you.
What will you be doing?
- Work with customers, Project teams, Tech teams to identify customer requirements in respect to their chose SaaS solution (Risk, Project, Strategic, GRC)
- Translate requirements into acceptance criteria, user stories, specifications for development and testing
- Be the "go to" person for customers with status, project and strategy reports/updates
- Facilitate implementation with customer satisfaction in mind
What background would you ideally have?
- Understanding of SaaS Software, how it's sold, implemented and delivered
- Strong technical knowledge, understand what the user needs from the software and how to articulate back to technical development teams
- Experience working within a client facing capacity
You could be working as a Business Analyst, Consultant, Pre Sales, even Post Sales! If you have a technical mindset and excellent relationship building skills - APPLY NOW.