Inbound Call Handler (Survey Enquiry Line Agent)
- Fully remote working anywhere in the UK - equipment will be provided for you
- £11 - £13 per hour, Inside IR35 legislations
- Self-employed, temporary contract position
- 6-months initially, likely to extend
SEL agents take incoming calls from members of the public that have been selected to take part in government surveys. SEL is a fast paced business area dealing with in excess of 700 calls per day.
We are looking for 1 member of staff to work full time between the hours of 0745 - 1900 Monday to Friday, and possibly Saturday mornings 0700-1300.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Effectively dealing with enquiries from respondents who have been selected to take part in a survey.
* Achieving co-operation from respondents less keen to take part in a survey.
* Monitoring, prioritising and actioning requests and queries from central mailboxes
* Accurately completing Service Desk requests and other documentation.
* Ability to work flexibly to support the SEL opening hours and business priorities.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Inbound call handling/call centre experience required
- Candidates will need to have good IT skills and the ability to learn and work with multiple systems and databases.
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work.
- The ability to work flexibly and take on new tasks as required.
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates with previous contact centre or telephone experience.