Information Management Trainer
Can you implement the efficient and effective research, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes (Information Management for one of the UK's largest policing areas, delivering intelligence led policing?
Then this maybe the role for you.
We are seeking exceptional individuals, with a proven background in IT Training who can deliver the upgrade that the force needs.
The main purpose of the role is to research, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes (Information Management) assessing achievement of trainees and provide professional feedback / developmental plans as appropriate. Key accountabilities:
- Research, prepare and plan training material in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Support the learning of others using the most effective medium.
- Prepare reports, tests and assessments on delegates / students as required.
- Validate and update training material as appropriate.
- Identify and apply appropriate evaluation processes, incorporating feedback into training design.
- Maintain knowledge / accreditation and skills with regard to national, regional and local developments in computer & communication systems.
You can confidently demonstrate experience in an information technology role; analysing learning needs, designing and delivering learning & development solutions and carrying out formal assessment against recognised standards.
What marks you out however is your ability to think strategically whilst having a strong focus on ICT technologies and operational service delivery.
Training & development lead body level 3 qualification, or equivalent (e.g, CTLLS) is a given as is competent in the use of IT, including Microsoft Word & PowerPoint, Excel and databases.