- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Alice Powell
- 17 days ago
Senior Information Security Analyst
£60,000 - £65,000
As a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology who has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages - my client is passionate about their brand, product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision and passion.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst you will be focusing on ensuring the information security of my client and their staff. This is a technical role that will challenge your time management and communication skills as well as your knowledge of networking, system administration and regulatory requirements.
My client is completely committed to virtual interviews and onboarding which in this market, is a real win.
- Taking a lead role in the project process to ensure that Information Security aspects are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
- System Testing
- Undertaking vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Overseeing the daily security operational processes acting as an escalation point where necessary.
- Responding to, and reporting on, system alerts from various monitoring technologies
- Interfacing with external bodies as necessary.
- Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of developments in security technology and their application.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Understanding of industry standard Information Security practices.
- Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
- Excellent understanding of the general principles, practices and technologies of Information/Digital Security.
- Ability to understand, analyse and apply policies against existing technical environments and identify gaps.
If you feel you are relevant to the position and would like to find out more please do get in touch or apply with a recent CV!