As a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology who has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 45 million customers in 20 languages - my client is passionate about their brand, product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision and passion.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst you will be focusing on ensuring the information security of my client and their staff. This is a technical role that will challenge your time management and communication skills as well as your knowledge of networking, system administration and regulatory requirements.
You will need:
- Knowledge of developments in security technology and their application.
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies.
- Understanding of industry standard Information Security practices.
- Awareness of PCI DSS current version.
- Excellent understanding of the general principles, practices and technologies of Information/Digital Security.
- Ability to understand, analyse and apply policies against existing technical environments and identify gaps.
Your day to day activities will include (but not limited to):
- Taking a lead role in the project process to ensure that Information Security aspects are considered up front and throughout the project lifecycle.
- System Testing
- Undertaking vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Overseeing the daily security operational processes acting as an escalation point where necessary.
- Responding to, and reporting on, system alerts from various monitoring technologies
- Interfacing with external bodies as necessary.
- Taking an active role in external audits as necessary.