An industry leader, this organisation is a driving force in the development of enterprise and internet technology. Having rapidly grown into a global operation, they deliver an unrivalled online experience to over 20 million customers in more than a dozen countries.
You will join a dedicated and passionate team of in-house developers and designers using the latest technologies. As an Information Security Auditor, you will be a vital part of the team whilst ensuring that information security is at the forefront of everything the company does.
- Preparing for the annual ISO27001 and PCI audits and the annual compliance audits for the UK Gambling Commission, along with any other audits that have an Information Security component.
- Assisting other teams, such as Compliance, in their audit requirements.
- Facilitating external audits as necessary including UK Gambling Commission.
- Participating in and consulting on business projects that require and Information Security input.
- Ensuring Information Security controls are followed throughout the business.
- Continually evaluating Information Security controls against business requirements.
- Managing and ensuring appropriate review of all Information Security Policy documents.
- Updating the Information Security Manager at least weekly on all projects and BAU.
- Ensuring PCI and other regulatory controls systems are fully met.
- Creating and maintaining business focused policy documents offering innovative control solutions.
- Contributing to the team as an active member in projects and BAU activities.
- Mentoring and advising junior team members.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging requirements, regulatory changes and trends.
- Updating and extending team processes as necessary to accommodate business needs.
- Driving for continual improvement in all processes and standards.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Commercial experience of Information Security/Auditing
- High attention to detail
- Project management
- Working with multiple regulators
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of mentoring
In return, you will get the opportunity to work for an industry-leading organisation that places great emphasis on constant improvement as well as new technologies and practices.