A driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology, my client has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 18 languages.
Passionate about their brand, their product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision - and passion.
Our Client has established a dedicated and passionate team of inhouse developers and designers, using the latest technologies
The Information Security Governance team are looking for an Information Security Auditor to join this exciting and vital part of the business.
Your Daily activies are :
- Participating in and consulting on business projects that require and Information Security input.
- Ensuring Information Security controls are followed throughout the business.
- Continually evaluating Information Security controls against business requirements. ? Managing and ensuring appropriate review of all Information Security Policy documents.
- Updating the Information Security Manager at least weekly on all projects and BAU. ? Ensuring PCI and other regulatory controls systems are fully met.
- Creating and maintaining business focused policy documents offering innovative control solutions.
- Contributing to the team as an active member in projects and BAU activities.
- Mentoring and advising junior team members.
- Maintaining knowledge of current and emerging requirements, regulatory changes and trends.
- Updating and extending team processes as necessary to accommodate business needs.
- Driving for continual improvement in all processes and standards.
Essential skills and requirements :
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Commercial experience of Information Security/Auditing
- High attention to detail
- Project management
- Working with multiple regulators
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience of mentoring