Information Security Consultant - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £60k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit an Information Security Consultant on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in the technical side of IT security.
Working with other members of the IT team, you will ensure that any potential application issues are dealt with.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all aspects of Information Security are up to date and providing support when needed;
- Conducting reviews on source code - whether this be automated or manual;
- Taking advantage of existing security testing methods and updating documentation when needed.
In addition, you will also be expected to liaise with eternal bodies and keep a track of any security flaws.
The successful candidate will:
- Web application penetration testing;
- A proven track record of using tools such as Wireshark;
- Have familiarity with renowned Information Security practices.
Communication skills, written and verbal, are also essential.
This role offers a salary of up to £60 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits including a pension and a bonus.
This is an urgent requirement. Interviews will be conducted remotely and if successful, you will be able to work remotely until it is safe to return to the office.