Information Security Manager - Permanent - Yorkshire - c£40 k + benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading FinTech organisation that is looking to recruit an Information Security Manager on a permanent basis. Based in Yorkshire, this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking to further their career in Information Security. The successful candidate will play a key role in the development and maintenance of strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, documenting and reporting on all necessary security compliance processes;
- Ensuring that the organiastion's information security policies are maintained;
- Actively supporting Information Security practices, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- A security or data protection related qualification or be working towards one (i.e. CISSP, CISM, IS Related degree);
- A working knowledge of Information Security and Data Protection practices and methodologies;
- A track proven track record of managing and developing ISMS, network security frameworks or PIMS.
If you are in the process of studying for a qualification, the organisation would contribute to any qualifications moving forward.
The successful candidate will be a pragmatic thinker, with a passion for Information Security and desire to learn and develop, both personally and professionally.
This role a competitive basic salary and an excellent benefits package including a pension, 25 days holiday and a tailored training programme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV