- To be based remotely with site visits, Midlands/Leicester preferred.
- Salary negotiable depending on experience circa £60k per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Architect to support the busy Enterprise Architecture function. As part of a market leading giant, you will have a service orientated mentality to offer robust tech solutions to the business.
What will you be doing?
- Be prepared to travel to site locations to assist with pre-sales, integration's and solution designs.
- Oversee the end to end design of systems ensuring that each design fulfils the needs of the business
- Be accountable for the definition of designs across all areas of the technology stack e.g. applications, infrastructure, networks, security, business etc
- Champion architectural approaches and standards across our business using reusable design patterns and approaches
- Provide advice and support to project and delivery teams on the implementation of your designs
What skills do you need?
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure Architecture.
- Data Centre Design/Migration
- Network Design
- VMware ESXi Architecture
- Storage Solution s
- Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Make architecture recommendations, design solutions and implement.
- Ability to work independently and within a larger skilled team.
More information will be divulged on application!
Our client has recently won a series of bids and will be recruiting multiple architects up and down the country. PLEASE APPLY NOW for more information!