- Infrastructure Architect
- 3 Months INSIDE IR35
- £300-£400 - Inside IR35
- Remote working opportunities.
Talent are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Architect for a healthcare organisation. Responsible for assisting the designing and managing the implementation of infrastructure services from legacy platforms. Working with operational support teams and others to ensure that appropriate testing and assurance processes are completed prior to entry into service.
As an Infrastructure Architect your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Creation of High Level &, Low Level design and implementation plan documentation.
Identify risks with aspects of infrastructure design and seek solutions to mitigate these.
- Working with operational support teams and others in a professional and technical manner.
- Creation and execution of testing documentation to NWIS GMP Processes (installation qualification and operational qualification).
- Working with application teams to understand how exiting systems work and provide suitable infrastructure documentation describing the "as is" system.
- Reviewing, providing feedback and assuring technical designs.
- Managing and acting as an escalation point for junior team members in relation to migration, testing and assurance activities.
- Creation of a full test scripts for both excellent understanding of resilient systems and ability to design and implement fully resilient systems, in line with the supplier / NWIS guidance and budgets.
The successful Infrastructure Architect will have track experience :
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019
- VMWare suite
- Design and implementation of Microsoft Infrastructure Products in large multi-site organisations
- Azure IaaS
If you have the experience and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.