As a highly successful organisation, my client has rapidly grown into a global operation delivering their services to millions of customers across the world
To support their rapidly expanding organisation, they are in need of an infrastructure engineer to join their operations team to aid in the system monitoring, performance and capacity management improvements
- Adaptable, effective and enthusiastic engineer willing to take ownership.
- Effective time management, organisation and prioritising work to meet deadlines.
- Active communicator on technical issues and solutions both within and outside of the team.
- Logical approach to solving problems under pressure.
- Linux and Windows systems administration and scripting experience (bash, Python, or Powershell).
- Experience automating infrastructure solutions using tools such as Ansible, Foreman, Jenkins, Terraform.
- High level understanding of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform services and offerings.
- Version control management systems experience (Git, SVN, etc.).
- Experience with log aggregators, including Splunk or LogStash
- Understanding / experience in CI/CD
- Experience / qualification is service management principles i.e ITIL
On a day to day basis , you will be:
Owning and maintaining the ecosystem and roadmap for the provisioning and automation toolsets and consuming services.
Identifying improvements for existing services and systems.
Work package delivery contribution for projects from conception to completion.