Talent are recruiting an Infrastructure Engineer on behalf of a tech focused organisation who have experienced a period of growth in 2020.
You will be part of a highly dynamic technology department that is passionate and wants to deliver, in addition you will have the opportunity to revolutionise and grow the infrastructure and service delivery environment.
This is a VMware environment so depth of knowledge of VMware (vSphere and Horizon VDI) products will be required.
- Policy, DNS & DHCP in a Multi Domain Forest - 2008 Domain or higher preferred
- Firewall Administration - CISCO preferred
- SAN Administration - Nimble and/or Pure Storage preferred
- WAN/LAN Networking Experience
- Physical Server Configuration & Administration - CISCO UCS preferred
- Administration & Maintenance of large scale VMware vSphere Environment - v6 plus preferred
- Administration & Maintenance of large scale VMware Horizon VDI Environment - v6 plus preferred
- Thin Client Device Management & Deployment - Dell WYSE and/or 10Zig preferred
You can expect to be working in a BAU maintenance environment but also involved in large scale projects coming up in the next 12 months. This is a senior position working closely with the Infrastructure Manager.
Please APPLY NOW for more information.