£33k - £39k per year + Benefits
Staffordshire - (Hybrid Working)
Are you a Infrastructure Engineer with an expertise in the ever changing world of technology? Do you want to be a part of a mass digital transformation piece? Do you want to work in a fast paced agile environment? Do you want to work within a team that is always contributing and impacting change to society day to day?
Then this may be the role for you…
The successful Infrastructure engineer will be a strategy focused individual, with an eye for identifying, selecting, delivering and implementing changes to the right technologies on a wider scale. You will have a passion for working in an environment with likeminded individuals who enjoy supporting the infrastructure team in migrating windows roll outs.
The Infrastructure Engineer will be accountable for building, developing and supporting all telephony solutions across the business including VOIP, OSv9 and video conferencing. You will also be expected to liaise with the broader team regarding network, firewall or telephony infrastructure support, including supporting the ICCS infrastructure as appropriate.
- Provide specialist technical skills and knowledge that facilitate the provision, configuration and support of force telephony systems and their associated supporting systems or applications.
- Provide support for all incidents and calls involving telephony equipment
- Provide specialist support for call handling/recording telephony systems.
- Support the implementation of new conferencing technologies such as skype or MS Teams, ensuring solutions are robust, resilient and scalable
- Provide specialist support for video conferencing equipment as part of the telephony infrastructure
If this sounds of interest to you please click "apply now"