Infrastructure Engineer - Bath
Are you looking to take the next step in your Infrastructure Engineer career? Would you like the chance to have an impact, be challenged and make a difference? We are currently recruiting a Infrastructure Engineer for a cutting edge software company with offices in central Bath.
If you are an experienced Infrstructure Engineer, or a 2nd Line or 3rd Line Support Engineer who wants to work with the very latest technology this could be the job for you!
The stack is constantly being updated but it would help if you had experience with some of the following:
- Azure platform familiarity (you should have at least worked with it as part of a production environment)
- Windows server 2012 and more recent (particular emphasis on upgrading OS versions)
- PowerShell scripting
- Hyper-V management
- Backup management (Azure backup server (MABS) experience highly useful)
- Office 365 management
- Modern SharePoint online & Microsoft Teams management
- Software licencing management
- Monitoring systems concepts (specific product experience is not required)
- Networking concepts and appliances (VNets, vpns and wifi) (routers, firewalls and switches)
- Functional knowledge of SQL (not database design standard but the ability to do routine maintenance independently would be good)
- Hybrid (on premise / Azure AD) domain management
- Experience of desktop support
- Kubernetes / docker management and deployment ertificates (lifecycle management for ssl/tls and signing certs)
My client is a national leader in their sector, constantly looking to improve their software and service offering to household names clients accross the UK. Their central Bath office is relaxed and collaborative with a focus on learning and sharing new skills.
You will be passionate about technology, a self starter, keen to learn new skills and to work with the latest tech.
What You Get
A competitive salary, great benefits, the chance to work in a relaxed techie environment and a free Pluralsight subscription to help you improve your skills and keep up with the latest tech.
For full details of the Infrastructure Engineer role and to avoid disappointment click the button below now.