Infrastructure Engineer (Automation)
Up to £45,000pa
Would you like to be part of a market leading global organisation that is a driving force in the development of technology?
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name that is based in multiple locations in the North-West and Midlands. They are continuously growing and expanding their internal technology functions to ensure they are ahead of the curve with their technologies and providing a high-quality service to their customers.
Their staff retention rates are exceptional, and they constantly look to invest in their employees by offering them training, upskilling and an opportunity to look at new tech while being at the forefront of the projects.
As an Infrastructure Engineer within this department, you will be focused primarily on the automation systems and will be looking to simplify current processes in place and how they can be automated. This is an exciting opportunity to work with both past and present technologies and processes and optimising the way that they operate within the business!
- Owning and maintaining the process for the provisioning and automation toolsets and consuming services
- Identifying improvements which can be made with the existing systems and how they can be optimised
- Look to solve complex automation opportunities and simplifying the process
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Linux and Windows system administration
- Scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell, etc.)
- Automating infrastructure solutions (Ansible, Foreman, Jenkins, Terraform)
- Working knowledge of Cloud technologies
- Able to communicate technical issues and solutions both inside and outside of the team
- Working in an enterprise environment
- Understanding and experience of CI/CD
- Experience of working in a number of integration projects
If you would like to hear more about this position or feel you have a relevant skillset then please get in touch or apply with an updated CV!