- City of London, London
- Job Type
- Ryan Hackett
My London based Banking client is currently hiring on an initial 12 month contract (extensions highly likely) for an accomplished Infrastructure Engineer.
This role is inside IR35 and is currently Remote with an expectation of in office and remote work expected for the future.
Scope of role:
Incident and recovery management with strong tech troubleshooting skills and a good grasp of the entire infrastructure environment and of the apps being supported. The ideal candidate will have a good background within the Banking industry.
- Windows infrastructure management - installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Scripting and automation experience
- ITIL / AGILE methodology understanding
- Market data applications
- Cloud management (ideally AWS)
- Storage solutions (NetApp)
- Network infrastructure - firewalls / TCP and similar
Start date: ASAP
Day rate: £450 pd negotiable
Interviews: video format and likely to take place next week (week commencing 10th May)
Please apply today if you are interested and I will be in touch with more information.