Infrastructure Engineer - E. Midlands - Permanent - Up to £40 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis.
Based in the East Midlands, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the organisation's storage server.
The organisation is looking for someone who has a proven record with performance monitoring and is comfortable in storage and network management within a virtualised environment. In addition, you must possess the ability to gather information from various sources and relate it to the NetApp infrastructure.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support and leading on the administration of storage and hypervisor infrastructure;
- Conducting reviews on the environment for error conditions and efficiency status;
- Producing documentation on best practice for NetApp and Hypervisor storage.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of enterprise storage administration;
- Be experienced with all versions of Netapp OnTap and C.Dot;
- Have strong VMware diagnostic skills.
In addition, any experience with Citrix or ARX load balancer is advised.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This position offers a base salary of up to £40 000 (dependent on experience), and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV