Infrastructure Engineer (Hardware)
Up to £45,000pa
Would you like to be part of a market leading global organisation that is a driving force in the development of technology?
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name that is based in multiple locations in the North-West and Midlands. They are continuously growing and expanding their internal technology functions to ensure they are ahead of the curve with their technologies and providing a high-quality service to their customers.
Their staff retention rates are exceptional, and they constantly look to invest in their employees by offering them training, upskilling and an opportunity to look at new tech while being at the forefront of the projects.
As an Infrastructure Engineer within this department, you will be focused primarily on the ongoing maintenance, compliance and break fix support for all server assets across the organisation. You will become an integral part of supporting the server hardware and operating systems that underpin the business!
- Providing hardware break fix support to the wider business.
- Assisting with troubleshooting complex hardware problems to identify root cause.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for new and existing processes and procedures.
- Liaising with 3rd party hardware vendors.
Essential Experiences & Skills
- Working knowledge of Linux, Windows and hypervisor operating systems.
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Golang, PowerShell, etc.)
- Experience of HPe/Dell/Supermicro toolsets.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware problems to identify root cause and fix.
If you would like to hear more about this position or feel you have a relevant skillset then please get in touch or apply with an updated CV!