- City Of Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Arun Dey
- 26 days ago
Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £50k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will provide support to storage platforms. In addition, this role is on call so you be on call and will require a weekend in office presence on a rota basis and out of hours support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Using ITIL based support processes as a benchmark - Incident, Request, Change, Problem and Knowledge management;
- Reviewing existing working patterns and provide areas for improvement;
- Performing system maintenance and lead on upgrades and a weekend in office presence on a rota basis and out of hours support.
In addition, you will work closely with other stakeholders and look at areas for improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- A track record of Windows and/or Linux (Red Hat derivatives) systems and services;
- Experience with Hypervisor (VMware) and Hyper Converged Infrastructure;
- Scripting/development skills in preferably one or more of the following - bash, Python, Golang, PowerShell.
In addition, experience you will be expected to have experience automating and managing large scale infrastructure wusing Python or Golang.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of up to £50 000 and other benefits including a 10% bonus and an attractive pension.
This is an urgent requirement and despite current circumstances they are committed to recruitment. Interviews will take place online.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.