Infrastructure Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £55k
Talent International is working in partnership with an innovative and fast-growing technology start up that is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer on a permanent basis. The organisation has undergone significant recent investment and as a result they are seeking to expand. The role will be working within an agile, fast paced environment. There is a focus on driving for performance and delivery across the team. The role offers a base salary of up to £55,000 and other additional benefits including a pension and 25 days annual leave.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the current infrastructure is maintained;
- Working with O365, being responsible for its day to day administration and suggesting any improvements;
- Mentoring infrastructure and service team members.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in in the design and administration of a cloud-based infrastructure;
- Previously worked on azure Cloud technologies which focussed on infrastructure;
- Experience of deploying and administering MDM solutions. Intune experience would be advantageous.
In addition, any experience with AWS and networking is preferred although not essential.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV